Administrative Assistant, Leasing - Corporate - Columbus, OH
Corporate - Columbus
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Provides administrative support for identified Leasing Representatives and assists with overflow from other department associates during scheduled work hours
• Prepares correspondence and reports which may include Letters of Intent, meeting agendas, Dealforce reports, and Data Warehouse reports.
• Prepares check requests and processes invoices for payment for the Leasing department.
• Prepares check requests and processes invoices for mall leasing broker commissions. Tracks and files payments and backup.
• Prepares expense reports.
• Arranges meetings and preparation for conferences.
• Makes travel arrangements, including car, hotel and flight.
• Orders supplies and maintains well stocked supply cabinet including the workroom and copiers.
• Orders copies of lease plans and site plans and distributes, maintains leasing information wall.
• Prepares marketing (hard and/or electronic) packages for Leasing Representatives, and sends to Tenants, as requested.
• Coordinates quarterly lease plan edits for the Leasing department.
• Codes invoices in OnBase.
• Gathers information related to prospective tenants.
• Requests information from the Construction department via the Sharepoint Tracking System.
• Organizes and prepares materials for ICSC conventions.
• May receive and screen office visitors.
• Maintains control files of matters in progress and follows up to ensure that appropriate actions are completed.
• Assists department with file maintenance (updating contacts, photo library, scanning files, organizing, etc.)
• Answers telephone and directs calls to appropriate person, and handles calls if knowledgeable on subject under discussion.
• Prepares outgoing mail for shipping and receives incoming mail (will date stamp and distribute).
• Provides back up assistance to other support team members.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills (Desired Abilities):
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
• Ability to shuffle priorities and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication both orally and in writing.
• Ability to work closely with all levels of associates and senior executives.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing and ability to learn new software.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
• College degree or five (5) years of experience in the performance of complex and responsible administrative work.
• Experience in a commercial real estate experience a plus.