Leasing Associate - Corporate - Indianapolis, IN
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Responsible for assisting the SVP, Leasing with lease reporting.
• Acts as a liaison between the operational teams and mall teams.
• Conducts tenant analysis and potential portfolio opportunities.
• Evaluates the company’s exposure with declining tenants.
• Responsible for tracking lease expirations and appropriate analysis and reporting.
• Will assist with reporting and tracking of key lease negotiations.
• Responsible for pulling key deal metrics and tracking lease flow within Salesforce.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills (Desired Abilities):
• Well developed management and administrative skills
• Strong knowledge of shopping center and retail industry
• Good computer skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or related field
• Minimum of one-two years experience in real estate development field