Leasing Intern - Corporate - Indianapolis, IN
Corporate - Indianapolis
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
• Under the direct supervision of VP, Regional Leasing, interns will perform administrative/managerial project-type duties on a temporary, internship basis for the purpose of enhancing career development. In this position, the intern will be exposed to the entire leasing process and be involved in internal & external client interaction.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong skill in analyzing and interpreting data.
• Good computer skills including spreadsheet application, and database maintenance.
Experience and Training
• Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Business or related field.