Marketing Administrative Assitant - Paddock Mall - Ocala, FL
This position works closely with the Marketing Director to enhance the mall’s overall success through the implementation of mall marketing programs, community events, retailer relations and sponsorship. This position will also offer administrative support for the mall office.
- Assists in the creation, implementation and execution of community events
- Helps maintain property website, social media communications, and collateral material
- Works closely with tenants to obtain feedback, including sales and retailer quotes, after mall events and/or promotions
- Assists in planning all marketing related meetings, including meetings with retailers, security/housekeeping staff, prospective clients, etc.
- Develops and maintains a Calendar of Events for the property and distributes to the tenants
- Works with Marketing Director to ensure all seasonal signage and messaging is up to date, and in the correct locations in mall
- Responsible for being primary seller for the WPG gift card program, as well as maintaining sufficient gift card inventory
- Assists with all marketing related programs, including KidX, gift cards, etc.
- Supports Marketing Director in obtaining sponsorship opportunities for the mall, including but not limited to, making cold calls, sending out flyers, etc.
- Create Proof of Performance recaps after all mall events
- Assists Guest Services and Administrative Assistant by answering phones, filing, answering customer/tenant questions and complaints, etc.
- Assists with ordering, installing and setting up holiday décor
- Works with Marketing Director to make changes/updates to all mall directories and signage
- Works with Guest Services to secure special offers from retailers and encourage retailer participation in mall events
Provides administrative support for the mall office
Assists members of mall management team with daily administrative tasks
Answers main office telephone, transfers calls to appropriate parties, takes messages
Orders mall management office supplies
Creates letters and correspondence for Mall Manager and other members of mall management team as directed
Receives and directs mall contractors
Assist mall office visitors as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Good computer skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to deal effective with customers, contractors, tenants, and the public
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- 1–3 years administrative experience in customer service, event planning or retail position
- High School Diploma
*Applicants may stop in the Paddock Mall office to inquire about the position.