Marketing Director - Grand Central Mall - Vienna, WV
Grand Central Mall
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Develops and implements annual marketing plan and budget.
• Plans and implements mall campaigns, special events and attractions, i.e., trade shows, contests, new store openings, etc., and maintains annual calendar events.
• Develops sponsorship program to meet budget goals; also includes generation of prospects, creation of proposals, negotiation of terms and developing partner relationships.
• Directs, trains, supervises and appraises guest service associates.
• Assists in planning and participating in mall tenant meetings; assists tenants with all aspects of generating and increasing sales.
• Analyzes market research. Effectively utilizes the results to achieve marketing plan objectives.
• Composes tenant relations correspondence.
• Responsible for media buys.
• Works with creative agency of record for campaign and promotional collateral, as well as mall brochure directories.
• Reviews and approves marketing invoices.
• Performs Public Relations by communicating and participating with community organizations, utilizing social media and dissemination of approved media releases.
• Keeps corporate marketing and leasing departments abreast of local market trends.
• Assists in maintaining good tenant relations, and assists new tenants with grand openings.
• Orders and displays mall signage in a strategic manner.
• Plans and organizes mall holiday decor.
• Acts as a vital member of the Mall Management team. Participates in the Manager on Duty program. Willing to be an active member of a collaborative team.
• Responsible for driving gift card sales and maintaining accurate financials.
• Performs such other relevant duties that the General Manager, and/or the Senior Marketing Manager may request.
Skills (Desired Abilities):
• Excellent computer skills including desktop publishing.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, CMD preferred.
• 4-7 years of marketing experience.