Operations Supervisor - Lima Mall - Lima, OH
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Hires, trains and supervises center's hourly personnel.
• Assists in preparation of the annual budget for income expenses and capital expenditures.
• Directly responsible for the center’s grounds, initiates corrective action and follow-up.
• Maintains center’s compliance with local, state and federal codes. Updates as required.
• Advises the General Manager of significant deviations from approved operating budget or serious operational problems. Monitors the budget on monthly basis.
• Assists in review/preparation of the financial statements/monthly variance reports.
• Bids contract services annually and reviews services provided. Recommends contractor changes.
• Coordinates construction of tenant spaces. Coordinates move-ins and move-outs for tenants including preparation of space condition reports, and attends final construction walk-through for new tenant.
• Ensures that center property is always up to company standards.
• Monitors all service requests and work orders for timely completion. Takes corrective action as required.
• Reviews and approves invoices in accordance with budget
• Reviews performance and incident reports of contract security.
• Keeps General Manager and other corporate departments abreast of project occurrences and store openings and closings.
• Assists General Manager in collecting delinquent payments from tenants.
• Develops and maintains positive relations with city/local officials.
• Manages all service contractors to full compliance within the scope and specified guidelines.
• Conducts performance appraisals and recommends increases.
• Acts as manager on duty during holidays, and weekends.
• Conducts daily maintenance inspection of the center for cleanliness, repairs or improvements needed.
• Participates in annual budget preparation as it relates to safety and maintenance of the center, grounds and equipment.
• Completes other assignments as deemed appropriate by the General Manager.
Skills (Desired Abilities):
•Considerable knowledge of the methods, materials, tools, and practices used in the building, electrical, or mechanical trade.
•Willingness to be on call 24 hours a day.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
•Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related area, OR
•Completion of a related course of study from an accredited technical or trade school.
•Five (5) years of experience in related work, two (2) of which within a supervisory capacity.