Salesforce Developer Programmer Analyst - Corporate - Columbus, OH
Corporate - Columbus
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Performs systems development activities including analysis, field design, record design, program specifications, system prototyping, programming and system documentation.
• Provides technical software and hardware specifications for implementation and support of business department systems. Analyzes current specifications and future uses.
• Designs and/or develops programs to support business application system needs; performs adequate unit testing and complete system testing of programs, prior to implementation; adheres to project timeliness and due dates; interfaces with department personnel and users to accomplish tasks.
• Reports on project progress to supervisor and other department personnel; performs “walk through” of critical areas of program development to assure user needs are met, and appropriate achievement of platform integration and object reuse.
• Demonstrates ability to assess, research, and recommend courses of action based on financial implications of alternative approaches to performing work. Takes cost effective paths to use and manage technology and IS assets. May deal with complex financial concepts, data and processes in the conduct of job duties.
• Consults with other staff members on an ongoing basis as is necessary. Provides identification and resolution of problems as needed.
• Keeps abreast of new technologies and developments in the Information Technology Industry. Applies state-of-the-art solutions to business problems on an ongoing basis.
• Performs other job related duties as may be assigned or required.
Skills (Desired Abilities):
• Salesforce Administration
• Results-driven and self-motivated.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of data structures and relational database concepts.
• Familiar with software development lifecycle and the use of methodologies.
• Knowledge of data processing, business application systems, programming languages, systems analysis, testing and design, computer operations, financial concepts and analysis.
• Proficiency in Active Directory and Real Estate management business processes a plus.
• Able to write complex queries and stored procedures.
• Must be willing to travel when required (approx 10-15%).
• Must be able to provide on call services when required.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with designing web based user interfaces and reporting tools.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server databases, Reporting & Integration Services, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, InfoPath Forms, Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Oracle database support.